Fundraising ideas that are sure to please!
Are you looking for a unique fundraiser?
Would you like to host an awesome, creative evening for your school's community?
I can provide the perfect solution! My workshops are easy to plan and easy to host!
This is how it works!
1. Choose a workshop
2. Choose a location.
3. Set the date.
4. Invite parents and friends in your school community. Cost is $40 per person and includes supplies.
5. Participants may register directly through my website so there is no money for School Council to collect.
6. I arrive an hour before the event and set up, bringing all the supplies with me. You provide refreshments.
7. Guests arrive and enjoy the 'hands-on-make it-and-take-it ' workshop.
8. I present a cheque to your school council for 30% of the total money collected. e.g. 30 participants = $360
The Best Ideas Begin With Books. An evening for parents who wish to raise creative children.
We shall take a look at some wonderful picture books and be inspired by them, then use the text and illustrations as a springboard to creativity. Using a variety of art materials and different techniques you'll create several pieces of art which you will be able to take home and share with your child. Step by step instructions will be provided with lots of opportunity for creative expression.
Whatever your organization or event, I can customize a fundraiser for you. Please contact me.